The sea-dooparts.com is an e-shop for selling goods and services via Internet. E-mail address: [email protected]
The following terms and conditions will apply for using the e-shop under the brand SEA-DOO PARTS located at the website www.sea-dooparts.com. The use of our website implies full acceptance of the following terms, without exception. We kindly ask you to read them carefully. If the user does not agree with these terms, he should refrain from the use of the e-shop and from any transaction with it, otherwise he is deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions of its operation.
Visitors of the website agree that:
• they will use their real personal and tax information in the contact forms.
• they will use the website in accordance with the law and public morality and will not engage in actions or omissions that may cause damage to this website and any other user or networks that are connected to http://www.sea-dooparts.com.
The Company reserves the right to amend or revise the terms and conditions of transactions of sea-dooparts.com, whenever the Company deems it necessary, but undertakes to inform its consumers of any change in the pages of this e-shop. The user shall check periodically the terms and conditions of use, as the use of the the website after any change means that you accept these changes.
The intellectual property of the content (including text, graphics, images, photographs and software) and the website services that have been introduced or will be introduced online are protected by Greek, European and international copyright laws and belong exclusively to the sea-dooparts.com. Any copy, reproduction or retransmission of materials without a written permission of the Company is strictly prohibited. The available materials are provided to visitors of the website for personal use only (non-profit or commercial).
The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing the e-shop sea-dooparts.com or third parties and their products or services are exclusively marks of sea-dooparts.com or of third parties protected by relevant trademark Acts. Their appearance on the website should in no way be considered as a transfer or granting of a license or of a right to use them.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
The Company states that content, products and services are provided via the website http://www.sea-dooparts.com in terms of its operations from the e-shop and is not responsible for any damages that may result from the execution or non-execution of orders or delayed execution, for any reason. The e-shop sea-dooparts.com does not guarantee the availability of products, but undertakes to promptly inform its customers on availability or unavailability. The sea-dooparts.com makes every effort to provide high quality services, but does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions, errors or harmful elements in the contents of the website and will not bear any responsibility for any damage, any legal or civil or penal demands from users of the website. Visitors agree to use this website under their own responsibility.
CONFIDENTIALITY/PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to place an order to the e-shop «sea-dooparts.com» the Customer is requested to provide his full name, an address for shipping of products, a number of fixed phone (or any other telephone) and his e-mail address.
These data are processed by our company, respecting the application of Article 7A par. 1 (b) Law 2472/1997, in order to implement a customer`s order and in no way it will be disclosed, published or sold to third parties, unless the procedure defined by the legislation on lifting of confidentiality is initiated (Law 2225/1994) or any obligations arising from the national implementation of the Directive 24/2006 / EC.
The submitted questions, requests and e-mails in general are considered confidential.
The information provided is used only for sending an electronic response and is transferred only to the person concerned. Besides, if we are required by law or if we believe that the content of messages causes damage, this information will be also transferred to the competent authorities in order to:
• protect ourselves from unauthorized, non-conformity with the law and any misuse of the website in general.
• protect the safety and property of users and consumers.
• protect our legal rights and our assets.
LINKS AT THIS WEBSITE
Any reference or link to another site is provided for the convenience of our users. We are not responsible for the contents, products and services provided on those websites or any link contained in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
The USERNAME and the PASSWORD are personal and for your own safety do not give them to others.
In the field E-MAIL place an active e-mail as through this e-mail we will inform you about the status of your order.
After registration or if you are already registered, fill in the username and the password. After that, you will be transferred to the page that confirms your purchase and provides shipping information. At this step you will also see the cost of shipping to the provided address, which varies depending on the shipping method you selected.
In case of issuing an invoice, please fill in the comments field the necessary invoice information (name, VAT, Tax Service, occupation, home address, phone).
After checking this data, select "Payment" and either choose payment on delivery or deposit to a bank account and complete the process within the sea-dooparts.com or you will be transferred to a page with secure connection (ALPHA BANK) for providing data of your credit card in order to complete your purchase. Should you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected] sea-dooparts.com.
The selection of products is under your responsibility and you have no right to transfer responsibilities to us.
The details of each product are data supplied by the manufacturer and any errors therein is not our responsibility.
Technical information that may be provided by us does not make us responsible for results during its implementation.
Purchasing products from us means that you have the necessary knowledge to use them or assign their installation to a special technician.
You take full responsibility for the installation, operation, maintenance and compliance with safety standards of the products you purchase.
The website is constantly updated with no obligation of prior notice. Please check the website before placing an order.
Photos of products do not fully reflect the reality in terms of a color because the screen resolution of each PC is different. Nevertheless our Company tries to provide pictures, which are as close to reality as possible. Thank you for understanding.
Product availability refers to working days which at times may change without prior notice. In any case, please contact us for any questions at [email protected] or via the contact form of the sea-dooparts.com.
Product prices include VAT 24%.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF OFFER AND PRICE
As long as it is posted on our website and provided that the whole amount is paid (without installments).
HOW TO ORDER
For ordering products:
Register at our e-shop, put the selected products into a shopping cart and follow the step by step online order process.
You can order products from our website which are available "upon request" by paying 50% of their total value in advance.
1. By credit and debit cards in safe environment. Accepted cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners club.
2. By PAYPAL via your paypal account, or by your credit card if you do not have a paypal account. PAYPAL payment method has extra charge of 3.2% of the value of your order.
3. By Credit Card via i-bank Simplify of National Bank of Greece (only for orders in Greece)
The security of electronic transactions via credit and debit cards is provided due to the Paycenter security system of VIVA PAYMENTS. Thus, during the purchase process via a credit-debit card, the customer is automatically transferred to a secure server of Paycenter service of VIVA PAYMENTS. All data transmitted electronically from the customer (credit card data) to the service Paycenter of VIVA PAYMENTS, as well as their transfer from the bank to VISA, MasterCard, American Express are covered by the encryption algorithm SSL 128-bit, the most powerful encryption that exists today.
None of your credit-debit card data are disclosed in any way to the company sea-dooparts.com
1. Shipping via courier ACS Courier within Greece
During your order, our system will inform you about shipping cost, according to the weight of your products.
During your order, our system will inform you about shipping cost, according to the weight of your products. If the destination is outside of EU, the client must pay the extra possible cost of custom duties.
TIME OF DELIVERY FROM US
The delivery of products to the courier or transport companies are made the same day if the order was placed until 2 p.m. and if they are directly available from our company, or otherwise no later than the next working day. For other products the availability is indicated in working days. The product shipment is always carried out under the customer's responsibility* and is executed by our partner courier. In any case, shipment is carried out at the customer`s expense.
The goods are shipped at the buyer`s expense and risk and remain our property until the final payment.
TIME –DAYS OF DELIVERY BY COURIER COMPANIES
The company is responsible for the delivery of goods to the courier company. We will inform you by e-mail about it. However, we are not responsible for the final delivery time of goods to the consumer. This responsibility lies solely on the latter.
The days and hours are: From Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Public holidays and weekends are excluded.
If you live in an inaccessible area, your order will arrive to the nearest station and you have to pick it up from there.
COST OF SHIPMENT
In any case, the user - customer is entitled to cancel his order within 24 hours, unless the order has already been performed and the goods have been delivered (i.e. if a tax document has not been issued yet) by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] Depending on the stage of the relevant order, the user - customer will be informed about the available choices. Any change or cancellation of the order will not be valid without our prior acceptance and in any case the user - customer will be responsible for damages caused by the cancellation of the order.
WITHDRAWAL / RETURN
The user - customer has the right of withdrawal from the contract and to return the products purchased, without penalty and without being required to inform us about the reason for returning a product, within ten (10) calendar days from the date of goods delivery.
In this case the user - customer is burdened with any amount charged to the e-shop for the shipment of goods to him, as well as with the direct cost of return of the goods. Returns are accepted only if the products that the buyer wishes to return are in the same condition as received, i.e. their package is unsealed, and are accompanied by a receipt or invoice and all other supporting documents. When the user - customer wishes to return the products purchased from our e-shop, he must notify us within the above-mentioned period in writing at the e-mail: [email protected] sea-dooparts.com, providing full details (date and number) of the relevant purchase receipt.
Provided that the return has been approved by our e-shop, the address for sending back the products is: Sea-DooParts, 210 Akrotyriou, Patra. To avoid any inconvenience, we advise each user - customer to carefully check the condition of the products and their intact package during their delivery, in order to detect any obvious defects (e.g. broken goods etc.).
If the buyer finds a defect, he must contact our e-shop immediately the same or the next working day after delivery, by sending us an e-mail at info @ sea-dooparts.com.
In case of return of products and depending on the method of payment he chooses and on the method of return of the goods, the refund of customer`s money will be completed within thirty (30) working days from the date of receipt of the products from our shop. If the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the e-shop has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products, and to carry out unilaterally and without further explanation a full or partial set-off of its claim against the Customer`s claim.
CHARGES IN CASE OF RETURN OF GOODS
If the product is returned due to a fault of the sea-dooparts.com (for example, wrong code number etc), the cost of return shipment of the product shall be borne by the sea-dooparts.com, as well as the cost of the second shipment of the product.
If the product is returned due to a customer`s fault, the cost of shipment is borne by the customer.
In the event of sending goods to our company for repair or checking, shipment costs to our company and back are always charged to the customer.
The reimbursement is not possible, instead of that you can choose another equivalent available product from our e-shop.
If the new product you choose is of lower value than that which you had already purchased, then the remaining amount is credited into your account for future purchase.
If the new product you choose is of higher value than that which you had already purchased, then you must pay the difference.
CHECKING/REPAIR OF PRODUCTS
In case of return of a product to our company for a check / repair, the following conditions apply:
For products under warranty
There is no charge if the product is under warranty.
This shall not apply if the check indicated that a product did not have problems in operation and the check was not on-the-spot / fast but time consuming, or the check was carried out by a specialized / technical outsourced partner. In these cases there is a fee of 10 € -30 € plus VAT.
For products out of warranty
There is a minimum charge of 10 € -30 € plus VAT depending on the product. This amount is deducted from the total final cost of repair of the product if it is repairable.
In some cases where the check is on-the-spot / fast and a problem can be diagnosed, there is no charge.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA/CONSUMER PROTECTION
1. All transactions made through www.sea-dooparts.com are governed by the International and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (N.2251 / 1994), which regulates matters concerning sales. Placing an order through the e-shop shall be a conclusion of a distance sales contract regulated by the legal framework of the above-mentioned Act, as amended.
Valid sales contracts can be concluded via the e-shop by all those contractual capable persons, in accordance with the requirements of the Greek Civil Code, who are are at least eighteen years old and are not incapacitated as to the conclusion of a sales contract. Representatives of legal entities can also make orders and the Company reserves the right to claim from a supervisor or a guardian any orders, which will be carried out by contractual incapable persons.
2. The company informs that, for better and more complete services, which we offer you at our online portal, your personal data are processed, under Law 2472/1997 and its relevant amendments and are based on the following: You provide us only with data, which is necessary for a smooth completion of your purchase. In particular, the following data are necessary for each transaction: you name and surname, your telephone number, your address (street, town, P.C.), address of shipment and a document type (receipt, invoice). At the same time we ask for some additional details: mobile phone number (in case we need to contact you), fax number and occupation. Document data: In case of issuing an invoice we need such information as the name of the company, the VAT number, the tax office, the occupation, the address of a registered office and a telephone number. Otherwise, the visitor can browse our e-shop without giving any personal information. We will need your personal data (your e-mail and password) only when you proceed to ordering of products or catalogs. In summary, we only ask as much information as we need to achieve our goal, namely the consistent delivery of ordered products, secure payment of your order and provision of quality services for you to be satisfied and choose us again for your future purchases.
3. We use the data you have entrusted us in order to offer effective services:
• To deliver to your site goods that you have purchased online.
• For you to be able to confirm your orders.
• To be able to answer your possible questions.
• To send you special offers and updates.
4. We do not distribute, in any event, your personal information to third parties (Article 11 of Law 2472/1997). We do not sell or rent, in any event, you personal data to third parties. These data are used exclusively by us to continuously improve our services. An exception to this commitment is the event that the specific information is requested by a court order from the competent authorities of the State.
5. Choosing 'ENTER FOR MEMBERS' on the homepage of the sea-dooparts.com and filling in your EMAIL and PASSWORD, you can access all the information you have entrusted to us and make changes. By contacting us at info @ sea-dooparts.com you can ask us to delete them and generally express any objections on the processing of your data.
6. To ensure the protection of personal data, the Company uses the most advanced and reliable technology for secure online transactions, at world-wide level. Also, the password you provide when you become a member of sea-dooparts.com ensures your personal safety. To display any of your personal data you must first provide us with your username and password. For this reason, you must keep well these data in order to avoid risk of falling into others` hands.
The payments made by card are carried out through the platform of electronic payments "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank with the use of TLS 1.1 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
Accepting the above terms you also accept the policy of using cookies for better service and browsing the website.